- Because the main feature of life is movement.
- Because movement means pain-free musculoskeletal system and quality life.
- Because movement means longer life and less illness.
- Because our lifestyle is not different from yours; Our job and lifestyle are the same.
- Because we are good at the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal pain.
- Because we are constantly running to stay at the forefront of ever-evolving science.
- We have a vision, we think of the future.
- We do not act on dogmas from previous generations.
- Our work also reflects our lifestyle.
Therefore, we practice musculoskeletal medicine and sports medicine together as in the USA and England. Since the heart of our job is the evaluation we make and the biomechanical diagnosis we make, we work as a first application clinic. After the diagnosis we make, we draw the most appropriate treatment plan for each patient together with the patient.
When we should see you?
- If you have neck, back, shoulder, wrist, hip area, knee, ankle, arm or leg pain. If you suﬀer from cramp.
- If you have bad posture or you have scoliosis. If you have pain resulting from a sports injury.
- If you are a performing artist and you have pain resulting from your occupation.
- If you want to ﬁnd out the characteristics of your musculoskeletal system which would make youy prone injury or pain. Eventually, if you want to correct them.
- If you want to increase your physical performance.
- If you want to take part in a exercise programme suitable for systemic illnesses (diabetes, COPD, hypertension, obesity, etc.).
- If you are experiencing strength, speed and balance problems caused by advanced age.
- If you are continuing to suﬀer pain despite a previous diagnosis and treatment you have received / are receiving.